Carter + Clark considers the cultivation of a diverse, multi-faceted, and supportive workplace key to its success. It is our mission to build a company with integrity that provides quality services and lasting value to our clients, while simultaneously advancing the career aspirations of our employees. We do this by offering opportunities for continuing education and providing paths for personal and financial success. If you have the interest, drive, and commitment to excel in our field and workplace, we invite you to apply to Carter + Clark.
Perks of working at C+C include:
- Airy and Collaborative Work Space
- Onsite Fitness Facility and Medical Services
- 10 Days PTO in 1st Year, Unlimited PTO for Management Roles
- Healthcare Insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer & Disability
- 100% Tuition and Professional Licensing Reimbursement
- 401(k) with 100% Match of 6% of Salary
- 4% Discretionary 401(k) Bonus
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Work Hours and Telecommuting for Many Roles
- An Elite Awards Program for Stellar Performance
- Massage Days On-site
- Team Trips, Departmental Outings, Event Celebrations, and More!