C+C Expands to Austin, Texas
Just in time for tailgating season, Carter + Clark has added Austin, Texas to its client-base in the Lone Star State. C+C has existing builder partnerships in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Midland/Odessa and is thrilled to add the capital city of Austin to its rapidly expanding footprint.
Check out C+C's Top 3 in Austin list:
- College Football: No matter who you're rooting for, Austin is a great place to take in a game. There are no pro sports teams in the Austin area, so Longhorn pride runs deep and makes for a great time in a great city!
- Barbecue: Texas barbecue stands out from its Southern counterparts due to smoking meats for long lengths of time at low temperatures and focusing on beef instead of pork or chicken. D.R. Horton's Austin team recommended Terry Black's Barbecue for an authentic, Texas treat. The C+C team was tempted to smuggle some brisket home after enjoying this slow-smoked sensation.
- Live Music: Even though many music venues are currently shuttered, the live music that helps "Keep Austin Weird" continues. C+C suggests taking in some tunes under the trees (at an acceptable social distance) at Guero's Live Oak Garden. Grab some tacos and a limey libation while enjoying this shaded spot on iconic South Congress Ave.
Having fun is one of Carter + Clark's core values, so the team jumps at the chance to enjoy each city where we work. A few other things C+C is known for:
- Shaving an average of 5 days off of build time
- Getting things done right the first time--99% first-time municipal pass rate
- Next-day turnaround on most lot-level surveys
If you work for a homebuilder who operates in the Austin area, Carter + Clark would love to learn how we can make your life easier + your business more profitable. Like Austin, Carter + Clark is weird, in a good way. Contact us today!